Get a Quote
Thank you for your request for a quote.
Top 5 Melbourne Locations To Plan Into Your School Field Trip
For teachers who are planning interesting locations in Melbourne to take pupils on a school field trip here are the top five suggestions.
- Brevard Zoo. Not only will school children see many different animals, theyâll also learn about their natural habitats, their feeding habits and how they are looked after. Organise a trip to this zoo for hands-on activities, great fun and of course to educate youngsters about animals from around the world as well as those native to Australia.
- Melbourne Museum. This very interesting museum is ideal for school field trips with special displays such as the Mummies of Egypt. The museum is open throughout the year and offers some interactive exhibits for children to enjoy. Thereâs also a huge blue whale skeleton, a rainforest, info about aborigine history and lots of artifacts.
- Melbourne Aquarium. Plan your school field trip to include this excellent aquarium. Check out the feeding times so the children can be there and even take part. Pupils will see sharks, turtles, stingrays, seahorses and other fascinating marine life being fed. Everything is laid out well and clearly signed for kids to make notes during their visit.
- The National Sports Museum. With so much to see and do in this Sports Museum schoolchildren wonât have a moment to be bored. There are many displays of sportsmen and women, AFL football information, an Olympic display as well as the MCC cricket museum. Great for budding sportsmen, this museum definitely wonât disappoint.
- Fairy Park. This magical park is a fantastic place to take school children to on a field trip. Kids can listen to ancient legends, myths and fairy tales in an unusual location. There are parts of the park called Fairytale Land, Elephant Rock Picnic Grounds and Camelot Playground which young ones can explore, to enjoy a memorable day. Go back in time to see how knights, heroes, villains and princesses lived in days of old. Find exciting tunnels, mazes, underground passageways and towers to climb. Check out the dungeons along with rides, slides and picnic areas making Fairy Park place school children will never forget.